Why do I need a website for my new business as a service provider or practitioner (i.e., consultant, coach, therapist, trainer or educator) ?
Service providers and practitioners have online marketing needs which are a little different than for those who produce and sell products.
For instance, if a therapist has a patient or client with an urgent or emergent need, they will want to provide a non-invasive way for them to get in contact privately and to assess their need before answering the live call or returning the call.
HOW YOUR WEBSITE CAN HELP YOU STAY CONNECTED EVEN IF YOU STAY ASLEEP
WISE WEBSITE STRATEGY
- standard strategy or protocol for handling urgent requests and emergencies using online tools
- mobile website that is responsive to users browsing from mobile devices
- business app that is secure and mobile friendly
- business App with client login for checking status of appointments and invoices, rescheduling and making payments
24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
- voicemail number clearly listed on website
- test message number clearly listed on website
- set up mobile alerts on the provider's device (or an assigned team member)
HOW TO GET A FREE MARKETING STRATEGY CLARITY SESSION
Ask me for a free clarity session. After you call me, I will listen to you share about how your marketing is going. Then I will give you feedback to help you Market Like A Queen. I will also share how I can help you start website for new business.